Should I stay or should I go?
Exit data reveal who is leaving your organisation and why. More importantly, it can help you figure out how you can encourage people to stay.
In this video, we’ll walk you through examples of how SAGE subscribers explored exit data in their applications.
Relevant section in the Athena Swan Bronze Award application form
- 3.1(iv) for higher education institutions
- 3.1(iii) for research institutions
What we’ll discuss
- The broad categories of reasons for leaving
- Why looking at data as a proportion of the eligible cohort is important when analysing exit data
- Who leaves and why
- Why we need quantitative and qualitative data
- Using Section 3 (The Institution Workforce) to help with Section 4 (Workplace Barriers)
Sign in to read the full article.