Need help getting started on your self-assessment process for a SAGE Athena Swan Bronze Award? This application support video shows you how to spot potential inequities in employment classification types and levels. We also provide lots of examples from SAGE subscribers’ Bronze Award applications.
Relevant section in the Athena Swan Bronze Award application form
- 3.1(i) for higher education institutions
- 3.1(i) for research institutions
What we’ll discuss
- Gender and gender balance in the SAGE Athena Swan pathway
- Classifying your employees for the application
- How to look at your staff pipeline overall and by organisational sub-unit
- Why it’s important to look at both full-time and part-time staff, and at both headcount and full time equivalent
- Why an intersectional approach is essential in gender equity work
Sign in to read the full article.